1. Coarsely chop of the tuna (1lb=4 burgers)
2. Chop 1 or 2 scallions (depending on how oniony you like things) withe white ends
3. Add the tuna and the scallions to a food processor (this is the second of three kitchen gadgets I will use), add 2 tbsp soy sauce (for 1lb tuna!) and a squirt of the wasabi mustard. Pulse until the tuna chunks are more manageable.
5. Form the tuna into patty and roll around in the breading mixture. It might look pretty fragile, but it's really pretty hardy.
6. Drop each patty into a pan (with non-stick cooking spray) and cook on medium heat for about 2-3 minutes each side, depending on how done you like your tuna. If you love your burgers well-done, do 4 minutes.
Note: regular sesame seeds are probably just as good, much cheaper and easier to find, but not as pretty. Consider poppy seeds.
The Sauce: Super easy, and probably so versatile!
1 part wasabi mustard
1 part balsamic vinegar
Mix (whisk/spoon/fork, whatever)