2 chinese eggplants
2tbsp sesame oil
Splash soy sauce
1. Chop eggplants, leave in a bowl of salted water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse eggplant slices, toss in 2 tbsp sesame oil, splash of soy sauce.
3. Sautee in pan (nonstick with Pam) until the eggplants are brown and soft.
4. Remove eggplants from pan, use same pan for part 2.
1/2 potato sized piece of ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, grated
2 tbsp sesame seeds
2-3 tbsp soy sauce
1/3 cup chicken stock
2tbsp balsamic vinegar
1tbsp agave nectar
2. Chop scallions, grate ginger. Sautee in pan (nonstick with Pam) for 2 minutes
3. Add sauce and sesame seeds. Sautee another minute.
4. Add sauteed eggplant. Coat evenly, keep on heat for about 1-2 minutes.
The 2 eggplants make for 3 dinner servings or 4 lunch servings.
If eggplant divides into 3 servings it comes to about 190 cal/serving.